To use INGENIAS from eclipse, version Juno and above that has the Maven plugin (m2e plugin), you just need to follow these steps:
- Go to the menu option file, then New, then Project
- Choose Maven Project, and then press Next
- Click Next in the following dialogue
- In the archetype selection dialog, write iaf in the filter, select the latest non SNAPSHOT version. Click on Next
- Write your project data, and press Finish
Since INGENIAS has been ported to Maven, you should be able to compile the system and generate the code as if you were in command line. You can use the Eclipse’s external tools option to launch the ant targets as you would from command line.